- Blue Friday, is the Friday after Thanksgiving and will include downtown merchants store discounts, Christmas holiday cheer, food vendors and strolling entertainment.
- Gingerbread Village will be open to the public at noon on the Friday after Thanksgiving and will be open anytime the Arts Center is open until around the 2nd week of December. We have 65 houses in our village in 2022.
Light Up Blue Ridge
- United States
Light Up Blue Ridge is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and is a day to welcome in the Christmas season.
- Starting with strolling Christmas entertainment on E. Main St
- Entertainment on the main stage on Depot St from noon to 5 pm.
- Tuba Christmas on Depot St from noon to 1 pm
- Parade starts at 5.30 pm and runs down E. Main from Church to Mountain, down Mountain and back up W. Main to Depot.
- Lighting of the Great Tree will be right after the parade, approximately 7 pm
- Pictures with Santa will take place in the gazebo from noon to 4:30 pm.