Cook-Off will happen come rain, snow or shine so see you on Saturday.
As of right now weather looks to be perfect.
Early morning around freezing with a high of 50 degrees mid afternoon.
An amazing display of individual and unique ice sculptures from Ice Mill Studio including several ice carving demonstrations, in the park, during the entire event.
If you have additional questions please contact:
- General Information: Cesar Martinez – 678-793-6645 or Pam Fink – 706-258-8289
- Food Vendors: Lane Arnold – 678-358-0126
- Chili Contestants: Jaime Davis – 770-354-9805
- Ice Sculptures: Cory Bryant – 706-455-6800 or Pam Fink – 706-258-8289
Things To Do:
- Chili tasting and voting on the “Peoples Choice”
- Wander around town looking for your favorite Ice Sculpture
- Have a beer or glass of wine
To make this event truly successful we need approximately 40 volunteers. If you are able to volunteer for 3 hours please go to Sign Up Genius and sign up. If you would like to talk to someone before signing up as a volunteer please contact either.
Event Fees and Schedule
- Ice Sculpture orders must be in by 5 pm on February 2, 2024
- Chili contestant registration cut off 5 pm on February 9, 2024
- Contestants must begin cooking no later than 8:30 am
- Judging starts at noon
- Event is open to the public from Noon to 5 pm
- Music from noon to 4 pm
- Chili tasting is from Noon until we run out of chili
- Awards ceremony begins at 4 pm
- For a $10 donation we will give you a Tasting Card
- Taste each of the competitors and vote for People’s Choice Award. (Noon to 3 pm)
- $7 for beer or wine
Brewery line up coming soon.